Hey, what answers do you need?
Guide for Admins
Welcome to Routespring!
We are here to help you eliminate reimbursement processes for business travel expenses.
The resources below will empower you with everything you need to get started with Routespring.
- Review your travel policy
- Your account is preconfigured with our default travel policy to help you get started immediately. You can make changes or add more policies as you see fit.
- Review/update policies in your account
- Best practices for setting travel policies and approval process
- Set up centralized payment method
- Routespring offers multiple options to pay your team’s business travel expenses so that they don’t have to pay anything out-of-pocket.
- Read about your various options and select your preferred centralized payment method
- Announcement to your team
- Make your team aware of Routespring so that they expect invitations when you add them to the Routespring account.
- You can use this email template which includes all important information to help them acquainted with Routespring’s products & services.
- Onboard your travelers
- Routespring is made for every type of traveler. They could be your full-time employees, external consultants, contract workers, guests, clients, interview candidates, or anyone who travels to get your job done.
- Read more about Routespring’s people management capabilities.
- Upload any previous unused airline credits
- Routespring will help you automatically utilize any unused airline credit available for any of your travelers. You can use this template to share the details with us. We will verify the validity of all credits and upload them to your account.
- Learn more about how we help you recover 100% of the cost in nonrefundable airfares by automating airline credit utilization.
- Configure “TripTags”
- TripTags allow you to categorize travel spending based on projects, events, or any other reporting needs. Your travelers and admins can use these tags for any travel booking to appropriately report the travel spend.
- Learn more about TripTags.
- Explore our integrations
- Enhance your experience with Routespring by using our integrations to help you seamlessly connect your favorite tools and automate workflows.