The Best TravelBank Alternative
Swap out a basic travel management platform for a complete and feature-rich one.
Which travel platform is best for your business?
Routespring is a modern travel management platform that helps businesses navigate the complexities of business trips. They offer various services, including real-time booking capabilities, advanced reporting, expense categorization and customization options.
TravelBank is a business travel platform typically used by corporate travel departments. It offers a features such as travel booking, expense reporting, budgeting, and analytics to help businesses manage their travel expenses.
Experience tailor-made business travel solutions with Routespring
Removes the reimbursement process
Reduce administrative burden by up to 60% with the elimination of out-of-pocket expenses.
Automation of unused travel credits
Get up to 100% cost recovery on nonrefundable tickets by automatically using the unused credits.
Centralized payments for all travel
Use a single card for all your travels and skip in-house travel desks for payment processing.
Routespring vs. TravelBank
Quality customer service
Mobile app for managing business travel
Offers a free version on its platform
Customizable travel policies
Automatic airline credit utilization
No training requried
User-friendly booking interface
Multiple ways to centralize payments
Trusted By Growing Companies
We always go above and beyond for top customer satisfaction ratings & we're ranked #1 for being the easiest to use on G2.
"It’s simple, easy to get started, almost immediate value after signing up, everything was pre-configured so we did not waste any time in figuring out travel policy"
"Easy to Use. Great customer service. Great tracking for managers. Easy to make policy exceptions when needed."
Director of Business Development
"Routespring has made my job of managing travel so much easier...saved me tons of time and money!"
Chief Executive Officer
"Extremely easy to implement and can start to book travel within minutes."
Chief Financial Officer
"The single payment feature makes accounting and approvals a breeze."
Luis A. A.
VP, Business and Clinical Operations
"Routespring’s centralized payments and extensive prepaid hotel inventory helps us out."
Chief Executive Officer
Why is Routespring better than TravelBank?
Routespring and TravelBank are two popular platforms that offer travel management solutions. But for those seeking feature-rich software that offers customizable and unlimited policies, personalized traveler profiles, and robust expense-tracking capabilities, Routespring is the ideal choice.
Moreover, Routespring offers:
• Utilization of airline credits, optimizing available credits to save costs.
• Time tracking features, which can be valuable for tracking the time spent on business trips and accurately allocating costs.
• Automated approval processes for travel requests, streamlining the workflow and reducing manual intervention.
Unmatched user satisfaction
Review sites such as G2 Crowd and Capterra consistently favor Routespring over TravelBank as the preferred choice, all thanks to its high ratings among users and customers.
• Routespring surpasses TravelBank in support quality, earning a score of 9.7 compared to TravelBank’s 9.0.
• When it comes to ease of admin, users found Routespring to be a significantly easier process with a rating of 9.9 compared to TravelBank’s 8.7.
• Routespring’s customers report higher satisfaction, with a rating of 9.7, compared to TravelBank’s customers who rate their satisfaction at 9.0.
*Data from G2.com
Exceptional customer support
Our standout factor is unwavering commitment to exceptional and personalized customer support. We prioritize excellence, ensuring every traveler gets the assistance they need to reach their destination.
• There is no additional cost for travel support. We’re here to assist with any last-minute changes, cancellations, or rebookings for your travelers.
•24/7 support with real-time notifications keeps you updated on changes and important updates while traveling.
• Our team is available via phone, text, or email for your convenience.
Flexible travel policy configuration
Routespring allows effortless implementation of detailed policy controls, ensuring compliance with company travel policies. This feature helps businesses maintain control over travel expenses and reduce costs.
• Customizable approval workflows to streamline approval requests to the appropriate approver based on predefined criteria.
• Flexibility to make exceptions to your travel policy, providing valuable accommodations for senior executives or non-employees who require deviations from standard guidelines.
• Routespring travelers maintain a 96% compliance rate with their company’s travel policy, ensuring your policies are followed with Routespring..
Creating personalized, optimized travel
Our AI creates a tailored travel experience based on your preferences, budget, and length of stay. Skip the countless hours of research, price comparisons, and logistics coordination. Let our platform handle it all!
• Routespring offers VIP Traveler service with personalized end-to-end assistance to ensure a premium travel experience tailored to your needs, from search to booking.
• Our software handles 99% of bookings, while our dedicated agents personally verify each reservation for your peace of mind.
• Routespring tracks budgets and travel expenses with personalized reports using TripTags.
The only business travel company that guarantees price match
- Routespring’s prices will always be consistent with retail prices published on airline, hotel, or car rental websites.
- If you find lower regular retail prices on airline, hotel, or car rental websites, we offer a price match guarantee! You won’t pay more when booking travel with us.
- Complete transparency on rates. Never worry about hidden fees from us.