Routespring’s 2022 Highlights
Routespring has many exciting things for you in store for 2023 — but first, let’s take a quick look back at 2022.
Economic uncertainty placed a new spotlight on the importance of spending less and gaining more control over business travel expenses in 2022, and Routespring was here to help. We helped travelers go to 5000+ destinations, introduced new product features, and added more payment management options to help your team better manage business travel spending.
Check out some of the highlights from 2022 below:
Customer Acknowledgements in 2022
Routespring was thrilled to be named the #1 easiest-to-use travel management software and acknowledged as Momentum Leader on G2. From “Easiest Admin” to “Best Relationship” awards, Routespring constantly evolved and improved to meet the needs of each and every one of our users.
We are very thankful to our customers for sharing their feedback about using our products and services. We couldn’t have achieved this without them. So customers are always our highest priority, and we have big plans to improve their lives further by implementing new products & features in 2023.
Product Successes in 2022
Routespring took big strides in 2022 by making continuous enhancements to the product and improving the lives of its customers. Here are some of the notable product successes we made in 2022:
- Enabled multiple options to centralize business travel expenses to help you choose the right payment method for your business
- Launched FluidCash to modernize your corporate spending and help you achieve zero out-of-pocket expenses
- Released “project tags” to categorize travel spend based on the projects, events or any other reporting needs.
- Automated your accounting with QuickBooks integration
- Enhanced functionality to help you manage travel for any type of traveler – full-time employees, external consultants, interview candidates, contractors, etc.
#GoFurther in 2023
Routespring continues to #GoFurther with its mission to eliminate the need for corporate or personal cards to pay for business travel expenses.
Partner with Routespring for your 2023 business travel management needs and #GoFurther. It is absolutely free to get started.