Hey, what answers do you need?
Cash back FAQs
Routespring earns commissions on hotel bookings, and we want to share these benefits with our customers.
How do we earn cash back on hotel bookings?
The following defines your eligibility to earn cash back on hotel bookings:
- You are signed up for a pricing plan that offers cash back on hotel bookings.
- Only commissionable room rates are eligible for cash back. The special rates (such as “member-only” rates) do not qualify for commissions and hence you won’t earn cash back on booking such special rates.
- Your length of stay must be up to 7 consecutive days at the same hotel.
- The cash back is calculated on the pre-tax amount. For example, if the room rate is $100.00 excluding taxes and fees, then your 5% cash back will be $5.00.
- The cash back from the hotel bookings will be added to your account 1 billing cycle after the hotel checkout date as on the original reservation. For example, if your original reservation checkout date is March 12, the eligible cash back will be added to your account in the billing cycle ending on April 30.
How do we earn cash back on Routespring cards?
The following defines your eligibility to earn cash back:
- You are signed up for a pricing plan that offers cash back on using Routespring cards.
- All transactions made using Routespring cards are eligible for cash back
- The cash back from Routespring card transactions will be added to your account at the end of the statement closing date.
How do we redeem the cash back earned?
The cash back is added to your account as travel credit that can be redeemed towards future flight or hotel bookings. This travel credit cannot be redeemed for car rental reservations.
In order to be eligible to redeem travel credits, the total credit value should be more than the cost of the flight or hotel (i.e. partial payments with travel credits are not allowed).